Assistant Store Manager- Various locations in London
2 days left
- Full Time
Location: Various locations in London
Salary: £19,000pa basic, £21,400 OTE based on store bonus of 40%.
Cassidy Crane Recruitment are currently working with an Industry Leading company based in London to recruit a talented Assistant Store Manager for each of the following locations:
- Park Royal
Reporting to the District Manager, you’ll be responsible for performing daily store operations in order to achieve performance objectives, such as store occupancy, delinquencies and store appearance with the focus oncustomer service.
This role would suit a talented Sales Assistant who is looking to progress in their career or a recent Graduate.
- Handling customer enquiries online, on the phone and face to face.
- Following up prospective business & managing additional product sales (e.g. store merchandise).
- Achieving Store sales targets.
- Providing exceptional customer service throughout the entire customer experience.
- Accurately processing admin, including contracts, accounts & insurance documentation.
- Managing customer accounts & payments using the Stores in-house operating systems.
- Responsible for all areas of customer service, including effective handling complaint resolution.
- General maintenance of the Store, carried out to a high level.
- Ensuring safety standards are adhered to and met.
- Accurate performance of unit, merchandise & stock inventories.
- Previous experience working in a face to face customer services role.
- Ability to sell or interest in selling, previous sales experience desirable.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Applications.
- Basic typing, computer & calculator skills.
- Excellent customer service skills- is aware of the customers’ needs.
- Works effectively as a Team Member.
- Ability to work accurately and effectively to deadlines.
- Committed to business performance targets.
- £19,000pa basic, £21,400 OTE based on store bonus of 40%.
- Commission paid monthly
- 3% matched pension
- Private medical care for employee only
- Critical illness 4x life insurance
Hours are Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm, Saturday 10-4, Sunday 10-3. Total hours per week are 39.5 and 3 in 4 weekends are worked. Rotas’ will be given 2 months in advance.
Recent Graduates will be considered for this role.