4 days left
- Full Time
The Finance Analyst will support the delivery of financial analysis and guidance to aid the Operations and Marketing & Sales team across the brands division. Supporting the day to day function of the business through timely provision of up to date information.
The main responsibilities of the role will include but not be limited to;
- Assist with the preparation of monthly Actual versus Budget reconciliation for, sales, marketing and overhead costs
- Support the monthly consolidation of planned Marketing and Sales/Co-op tactics for preparation of monthly forecast
- Assist with forecast projections and full variance explanations
- Assist the team with excel Tracking file queries and basic excels tips
- Support the accounts payable and credit control function.
- Assist with preparation of detailed monthly actuals reconciliation
- Develop solid SAP knowledge and support the team with SAP queries
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent organisational skills, with ability to prioritise workflow while managing a variety of tasks
- Knowledge of financial systems and software (Excel, PowerPoint, SAP)
- A relationship builder
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Can work under pressure
- A highly professional approach to dealing with sensitive and confidential information
- Proven ability to focus on the detail and ensure accuracy in output.
- Professional and personable manner with excellent communication skills
- Competent excel and analysis skills
- Good team working skills but able to work independently and ask for help/advice where needed
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.