An exciting new opportunity has become available within a reputable Private Bank for a Senior Para planner.
Duties to include:
- Responsible for adhering to financial advice policies in line with both short and long term business strategy.
- Responsible for the delivery of technical reports and support to the financial planning Executives, adhering to processes and systems, both pre and post sales, so as to deliver high quality customer service and good customer outcomes.
- Responsible for ensuring that all reports undertaken remain in line with client mandates and are suitable based on documentation supplied by the Executives.
- Assist financial planning executives in attracting, developing and retaining private client relationships to maximise assets and revenue growth by meeting client's financial planning needs.
- Support financial planning executives in actively seeking new business through own network, intermediaries and referrals from colleagues. Generate and follow up on leads.
- Develop awareness of tax, trust, pensions, investment management, and banking service offerings to assist financial planning Executives in identifying cross-selling opportunities.
- Demonstrate the appropriate behaviour for ensuring timely and fair investigation, resolution, and remediation of errors and complaints related to financial planning advice and services.
- Be available for business development and clients events.
- Provide support to the financial planning Executives to meet clients agreed objectives and in line with house policy
- Be known to clients and familiar with their particular needs and deal with their day to day requirements and queries, being able to ensure that all required tasks are completed
- Meet and monitor in house service standard
- Hold satisfactory client data on all systems
- Comply with external requirements and industry standards as set by laws, regulator contracts and codes
- Maintain KYC for all clients in accordance with standards specified
Skills and experience required:
- Be professionally qualified - minimum Diploma in Financial Planning, but preferably Chartered Status
- Have a broad understanding of the clients Wealth Management offering, with particular reference to the discretionary investment management service
- Have relevant product and legislative knowledge
- Sound operating knowledge of technical systems and packages to aid delivery of high quality reports and advice to client base
- Have had prior experience with a reputable integrated wealth management company, financial planning firm or private bank as a Para planner
- Producing and reviewing procedural documents, template reports and product panels
- Liaising with Compliance and Marketing in relation to client-facing material
This is a 6 month fixed term contract and the client is willing to pay a pro rata salary of £45,000 pa.