Creative Content Marketing Manager
Anthony Cole Associates are proud to be associated with one of the most respected leading global publishing businesses. Based in Central London, our client has been through a restructure this year and is now looking to hire an exceptionally talented Creative Marketing Manager into the business to start asap.
With content at the forefront of commercial partnerships, our client has been continually developing its content and platform proposition to create best in class content partnerships.
To accelerate this positioning they are looking for creative ideators who can translate their ideas into a strategic commercial narrative - whether answering an incoming brief or developing a proactive proposition. This person will sit within the marketing team, and be part of a team responsible for generating proposals and pitch desks, delivering to content briefs sourced by the businesses sales and client units.
The Creative Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating strategic marketing (partnership) solutions that meet client objectives.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ideate and develop integrated content solutions in response to client and agency briefs, collaborating with Sales Teams, Content Studio, Ad Operations, Media Planning, and Project Management.
- Bring integrated content solutions to life in a compelling pitch deck that strongly articulates the creative idea, strategic reason for and benefit of the proposed strategy.
- Attend client and agency meetings to present opportunities as requested by sales and client teams.
- Participate in the creation of sales strategy against a client or relevant category, and create proactive opportunities
- Facilitate turnover of sold content solutions to Project Manager. Stay connected to sold programs throughout the execution phase to ensure quality of execution and program success.
- Stay abreast of the marketplace competition and innovations???
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will have relevant experience in a similar role from an Agency background and have strong ideation & creative thinking qualities. You will understand portfolio, audiences, platforms and channels and have relevant experience with advertisers looking to reach specific audiences and categories. You will be someone who can quickly synthesize an array of objectives and inputs to determine the right, executable solution and who thrives in a dynamic and fast paced, high volume environment focused on creation of content partnership ideas and concepts. You must also have strong prioritisation and time management skills (manage to multiple deadlines and meeting requests across departments).