Finance Assistant - Entry level
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading Accountancy specialist is recruiting for a Trainee Finance Assistant to work at their lively office in Elstead, (Near Farnham/Godalming.)
The Finance Assistant is responsible for the administration and control of all client bank accounts, enabling ongoing compliance, accuracy and proactive account management, We are not looking for candidates with experience as full training will be provided.
For this role you will need to have working knowledge of Excel, be an excellent communicator and willing to learn.
- Administration and control of all client bank accounts (including download, entry and reconciliation)
- Fully investigate anomalies and liaise with Credit Controller to provide information to assist in recovering monies
- Assist in the conversion of direct debits and standing orders, etc. to the VAT2 bank account
- Assist other members of the team as required and provide cover during absences
This role is suited to candidates who want to work in a administrative/ accounts support role. any financial qualification such as AAT is an advantage but not necessary.
* £16,000 - £18,000 basic salary
* Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm with (Mon-Thurs) and 8.30am - 5.00pm (Fri)*
* 20 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 25 days
* Healthcare cash plan (after 1 years’ continuous service)
* Car sharing incentive scheme
* Financial support with professional studies (after 1 years’ continuous service)
* Free on-site car parking
* Childcare voucher scheme
Due to the location of this role, own transport is essential. There are no public transport services to this companies office.
Apply today for an immediate interview!