Social Media Research Manager - Leading Analytics Platform
Job Title: Social Media Research Manager - Leading Analytics Platform
Location: Central London
Salary: Circa £35,000 depending on experience plus bonus and benefits including pension, 25 days holiday, health insurance, drinks on a Friday, training and development scheme, annual parties
About The Social Analytics Platform
My client is a market leading social media analytics platform at the forefront of social media monitoring, developing cutting edge products and re-inventing what social media research can do for brands. You'll be based in the heart of London, with their stylish modern office having a buzzy start-up feel. This marketing technology platform also has a growing presence in the US, with exciting further plans for global expansion in the pipeline. They work with a variety of leading brands and clients, doing bespoke social media research for leading brands like Sky, BBC, Sony and L'Oréal. The new Digital Marketing Executive will be working within a diverse team of experts for a company that has a hugely collaborative, friendly and vibrant working environment. They place lots of emphasis on knowledge sharing, training and development and promoting a fun social culture.
About the Research Manager Role
The new Research Manager will report into the Head of Digital Research and will gain lots of exposure working as part of an expert team on bespoke social media research and insights projects for blue chip brands.
Key Responsibilities for the Research Manager:
* Act as the main day to day research contact for a portfolio of leading brands
* Manage the delivery of high quality monthly and ad hoc reports
* Analyse data sets to build an overarching picture of brand performance and
* Provide actionable recommendations to clients based on your strategic insights
* Develop your team management skills by coordinating research executives and supporting their training and development
You'll be a talented researcher, with hands on experience using social media analytics and a passion for insights and innovation. If you are looking to progress your career and learn new skills within a vibrant, innovate and growing company, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Desirable skills & experience of the Research Manager:
* Minimum 3 years' experience working in analytics and insights
* Experience working with social media analytics platforms like Pulsar, Brandwatch, Crimson Hexagon in addition to tools like Google Trends and Facebook Insights
* Ability to tell a story out of different types of qual and quant data
* Excellent client facing skills and ability to build lasting relationships
The Social Media Research Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying circa £35,000 depending on experience, in addition to a fantastic range of benefits.
For more information about the Social Media Research Manager Role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at or call .