Sales Advisors - Automotive/Motor Trade
3 days left
- Full Time
For our Sales Advisor / Executive position, our client is looking for a self-starter who is a highly motivated, flexible, personable, energetic and highly organised. The Sales Advisor will report to the Manager.
The successful candidate will be crucial in launching the newest model in their market. They will be responsible for introducing the product to buyers and influencers and quickly growing the sales footprint of the new model their market.
This person will function with the use of a shared test drive car from the store, working with the Manager and product specialists to grow both retail and fleet sales.
The sales advisor will also visit potential customers outside of the store, holding external test drive events from time to time.
- Launch new model sales and grow them consistently
- Identify and develop opportunities to increase awareness and interest in the brand.
- Assist with the organisation and implementation of multiple events supporting new model sales in their market.
- Undertake all possible effort to achieve all metrics and goals as presented by management.
- Contribute at Test Drive and Test Drive Events with reservation holders and potential customers
- Present by explaining design, features, warranties and services.
- Provide timely response and follow up on inquiries in person, by phone and electronically over e-mail and CRM.
- Research proposed events and analyse their added value.
- Help drive business and deliver set goals through customer service, product knowledge, merchandise presentation and promotion.
- Participate in the launch of future sales and service centre locations.
- Direct media inquiries to relevant departments.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of products and technologies.
- Represent company in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
- Display professional appearance and demeanor.
- Escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely manner to line management.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by line management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or any other Higher Education preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience within the Automotive, Luxury, Customer Service or Retail industry.
- Ability to work independently and create a local network of sales prospects and influencers.
- Self-starter who is entrepreneurial and can achieve results with minimal guidance
- Sales experience and Customer-facing experience required.
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written. Fluency in English required
- Valid driving license (2 years minimum)
Our client is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity.