Enfield Future Teachers programme - Graduate Vacancy
2 days left
- Full Time
- Excellent route into teaching
- Working in partnership with local school
- On completing your PGCE, opportunity to complete NQT year with the school
The Future Teachers Programme is designed to help address the teacher shortage across England and Wales by introducing graduates interested in pursuing a career in teaching to the education sector.
At Teaching Personnel, we are responsible for selecting, interviewing and vetting the best local graduates with long term aspirations of being a teacher.
This programme supports graduates working within a school for up to 3 terms to gain experience prior to undertaking their teacher training. After their teacher training the graduate can potentially then come back to the school to complete their NQT year.
We are currently working in partnership with a number of schools across the Enfield Borough to provide local graduates who are looking to gain experience by taking their first teaching steps in a primary school environment.
The range of opportunities to you as a Future Teacher would include:
- Assisting with planning and preparation
- Raising attainment through one to one and group work
- Whole classroom support
- SEN support (with relevant experience)
- Intervention (e.g. Maths and English focus)
If you are interested in registering for the Future Teachers programme, please get in touch using the contact details provided.