Associate Project Manager
An Associate-level Project Manager is required for a national property consultancy based in London’s West End.
The Project Management team that you will be joining provides its services to a range of commercial property occupiers, owners, and developers. As such, you will be well placed to establish your property career within the capital. The main responsibilities of this London-based role are:
- To lead a number of refurbishment and fit-out projects that have already been secured
- To report to the Project Management Partner about developments, while assuming day-to-day responsibility for delivery
- To contribute to business development through the establishment of key relationships with other departments
- To bring a structured, professional, and pragmatic approach to your work
- To help reposition the practice as a go-to consultancy within the marketplace
Your particular area of focus will depend upon your background and experience, but is likely that you will be helping the firm to take on central London fit-out and refurbishment projects with a worth of $500k to £5m.
To succeed within this associate project manager position, you will have a minimum of four years’ PQE, with experience in fit-out and refurbishment projects. Desirably, you’ll also be adept at monitoring projects on behalf of funds and banks.
In return, my client can offer a strong basic salary, along with a profit share scheme and a suitable benefits package. So, if you are a project manager with the relevant expertise, please apply today. For more associate project manager jobs in London, contact Kingsley right away.