Rutherford Briant are currently recruiting for a Payments Clerk based in Chelmsford. Our client is a market leader in the Financial Services industry. This position will be responsible for directly supporting the Payments Team in the processing and reconciliation of incoming payments.
Typical Duties Include:
- Ensuring all payment requests are made in line with relevant SLAs
- Making sure all payments are correctly and accurately authorized
- Analysis of payments made and identification of discrepancies
- Distributing daily outputs and supporting administration team with maintenance of files
- Working as part of a wider team to deliver goals in line with KPIs and objectives
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have previous experience with Finance Administration and ideally within the Financial Services sector. You must be capable of using Microsoft Excel to an Intermediate Level and be able to demonstrate the ability to work well in a deadline driven environment whilst maintaining accuracy.
Rutherford Briant are the Leading Quality Driven Accountancy Specialists in East Anglia.