Ecommerce Manager Retail
Reporting to the eCommerce Development Manager and working closely with both the eCommerce team and our Development Partner; the role of the eCommerce Manager will own, shape and deliver our eCommerce Development Roadmap.
This would be most suitable for an individual preferably from a retail background with Ecommerce experience, Hybris experience is highly desired for this role.
- Lead and co-ordinate internal and 3rd party teams to deliver the projects on the eCommerce roadmap to agreed scope, budget and timeline, acting as the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams
- Mitigate risks, resolve issues/blockers, manage dependencies, and clarify assumptions
- Produce weekly status reports for communication to stakeholders
- Produce, maintain and own high level programme level plans, as well as budgets and forecasts
- Manage all aspects of projects, from discovery/estimation, through to development, UAT, implementation, hyper care and post implementation review
- Work closely with business units to ensure business cases are produced, signed-off, and benefits realisation reviews are carried out
- Manage the OPEX and CAPEX budgets for the team
- Cover other team members in business analysis or support on occasion, and deputise for the Development Manager where required
- Challenge current ways of working, make suggestions for improvements, drive through change, and ensure working practices are adhered to
- Manage and maintain strong relationships with 3rd party suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Input to the future development roadmap to determine strategy
- Hybris Experience highly desired