Account Executive - £21K - Central London - Communications
4 days left
- Full Time
With offices in Sydney, San Francisco, Boston, London, Munich, Delhi, Beijing, and Singapore, this is the world’s largest and most respected communications agency specialising exclusively in the technology sector.
Volumes have been written about the always-evolving technology landscape. How vast, varied and ungovernable it is. How rapidly it’s changing the way people think, interact and buy. All true enough. However, whilst working with this client, it’s the reverse idea that obsesses them. The thought that amidst all this renewal and flux, one thing really hasn't changed. People.
We’re the same today as we have always been. Inquisitive. Absorbed by stuff that’s relevant. Quick to switch off when things aren’t. Attracted by the simple, intuitive route. Sometimes cynical; often smart.
At this company, they start and end with a love for and fascination with the art and science of engaging people. That’s why you’ll find us at the unique intersection where next generation media, smart data analytics and strategic marketing meet. They embrace what’s changing and cultivate what hasn't to reimagine audiences, redefine value and reinvent success for the new era.
This is a 3 month internship based in Farringdon paying £21,000 with the potential to go permanent in month 4.
Key responsibilities of the role:
As Account Executive you will be responsible for assisting the Account Director on the day to day management of a range of client accounts. This would involve planning and buying across a variety of forms of digital media and some select offline activities.
On a daily basis, this would include:
- Taking client briefs, sending RFPs to relevant media owners and creating campaign plans.
- Setting up campaigns and managing media owner communications throughout.
- Creating campaign reports, identifying performance insights and making recommendations for improvement.
While doing this, you will be absorbing and learning the client and media landscape, attending relevant internal/external meetings and developing a network of contacts within the industry. You would also be required to learn and use our business systems, which range from media bookings to timesheets.
Your ideal personality and qualifications:
You will be an engaging and presentable person, who enjoys helping clients get the most from their media activity. You will be enthusiastic about digital media, willing to learn fast and work hard. We are looking for an individual who:
- Can manage their time effectively
- Is growth orientated with an ability to transfer learnings from one client to another
- Can be self-directed, knowing when to ask for support, but taking responsibility for personal development
- Actively looks to improve day to day processes through innovation
- Has strong communication skills
- Is agile and can adapt to a fast paced environment
- Plays well in a team, being motivated to drive success as part of a wider group
- You will need to have strong office computing skills and be highly numerate.