A creative business based in Central London is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk/Accounts Assistant.
Due to the high volume of invoicing required, they need someone who can hit the ground running. A minimum of 2 years purchase ledger experience is required.
• Posting invoices (approx. 100 per month)
• Chasing Account teams for Supplier PO’s
• Coding up of supplier invoices
• Posting expenses
• Setting up supplier payments
• Processing credit card transactions and reconciling credit card statements
• Managing Aged Creditors
• Month end Purchase ledger reconciliation
• Processing monthly bank reconciliation
• Posting Intercompany invoices
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.