3 days left
- Full Time
A progressive and vastly expanding IFA firm in the City are looking to expand their support team.
- Processing new business, chasing and obtaining provider valuations
- Preparing client files, writing suitability reports and preparing client file reviews
- Liaising directly with clients and providers in order to support the advisor
- Although experience is more important than qualifications for this role, the culture of this firm is aspirational, therefore someone seeking to complete DipFA would suit this role
- Strong, senior administration experience at an IFA, with knowledge of wraps, platforms and systems
- Computer literacy, strong skills on Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Excellent telephone manner, polished and professional
- Some progress towards Diploma in Financial Advice
This is a rare opportunity to join a firm who have an excellent reputation in the market, and who can offer a structured progression plan.
The firm are looking for candidates who can hit the ground running so it is essential that the candidates submitted have the relevant experience above.
Please apply within if you have the required skills and if successful, you will hear from us within 2 weeks.