7 days left
- Full Time
A niche media company in Central London are seeking a Junior Analyst to join their FP&A team. The most important thing is an interest in media/ music, attending theatre productions for example. Very commercial position, business partnering with senior management & analysing data to improve business performance.
You will be a self starter, you don't necessarily need a lot of experience, it's more about a mathematical/ commercial mind and an interest in media.
- Input weekly data with a view to analysing trends and questioning any movements
- Chasing up info from partners when not received
- Keep a good record of weekly data with a view to have it accessible through Tableau (BI tool) for future use
- On a monthly basis -to reconcile to the extent possible weekly to monthly royalty reports
- Keep track of merchandise sales for shows that we receive weekly reporting- including chasing up information for new business and when not received
- Try to keep track of spend per head which will help merchandise manager with planning merchandise and model the revenue stream for the company budget
- Assist with financial modelling of various new productions and re-work the financials on existing productions - these need not be very complicated financial models - they are pretty simple excel calculations, but attention to detail is very, very important as there is no 'one-size-fits all' approach.
- Assist with inputting these models for annual company budgets
- Prepare a master file of all the individual show models in the budget to arrive at total production, merchandise and digital budgets - this will be distributed to relevant department heads
- Prepare and maintain budgets, final contract summaries and royalty details
If you're interested in this Junior Analyst role please apply to