Service Line Marketing Manager - Healthcare - London
3 days left
- Full Time
Service Line Marketing Manager - Cancer/Cardiac/Orthopaedics/Paediatrics - London
As service line marketing manager, you will be responsible for developing competitive customer and stakeholder propositions for HCA UK's service lines. You will work with colleagues across the business to bring new propositions to market, based upon a deep understanding of customer needs and behavior. And you will ensure the buy in of all key stakeholders to the service line marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Please note that the definition of a service line is something that is offered in a number of different facilities within the network. This includes therefore cancer, cardiac, orthopaedics, paediatrics, but does not include maternity and fertility which (currently) are site specific services.
Duties & Responsibilities
Develop competitive market propositions for our service lines, that drive business growth
* Ensure that the service lines have relevant and deliverable USPs, that clearly articulate their (superior) quality proposition and benefits
* Agree these USPs with, and communicate them to, all key internal stakeholders
* Work collaboratively with key stakeholders, especially service line leads, CEOs and CLMs, to ensure that the service line marketing strategy is in line with the overall service line strategy
Ensure that your service lines are communicated and promoted effectively within HCA UK and with key audiences
* Work with marketing colleagues, service line leads and CEOs to promote the service lines to GPs and consultants both within and outside of HCA UK.
* Ensure that the service line messages and propositions are appropriately delivered on line and in all printed material
* Gather and promote service line content on line and in PR, including patient case studies and consultant bios
* Work with the campaigns team to ensure that the service lines receive appropriate promotion and support
* Work with the Marketing brand and campaigns team to ensure that the service lines are appropriately branded
* Work with relevant partners (eg charities) to forge valuable relationships that support the service line strategies
Gain and communicate customer and competitor insights, and ensure that these are used to influence business activity
* Ensure that you have a deep understanding of customer needs within your service line
* Ensure that these are understood by the business, and used to drive prioritization and activity
* Keep abreast of competitor activity within your service lines, and ensure that this is communicated and responded to appropriately
Work with colleagues to develop and launch new services, including for corporates and insurers
* Champion (and project manage where appropriate) the development of new customer propositions within the service lines, ensuring that they are brought to market in a timely and effective manner
* Assess and recommend market opportunities for new service propositions
* Liaise with and support HCA UK's corporate sales team to build their needs and requirements into service development
Skills & Experience
- Strong B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Previous marketing experience within a hospital/ medical environment (Desirable)
- Marketing Manager Experience, particularly around USP and service development
- Experience in the relevant service lines i.e. cancer, cardiac, orthopaedics, paediatrics (desirable)
- Commercial in outlook, focused on the bottom line
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of the Healthcare sector
- Knowledge of the Private sector and how the hospital is organized
About The Facility
HCA Healthcare UK: Winners of Best Private Healthcare Provider 2016
HCA Healthcare is London's largest private hospital group, and operates 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, The Lister Hospital, London Bridge Hospital, The Portland Hospital, The Princess Grace Hospital and The Wellington Hospital. We also run HCA Laboratories and are growing via our expanding joint ventures divisions, including partnering with the NHS.
Our primary purpose is to provide exceptional care delivered with compassion and kindness, using state-of-the-art technology operated by expert, dedicated teams.
The position will be based out of our Head office in Marylebone with occasional travel across Zone 1 to our other facilities.
Along with a competitive salary, the incumbent will also receive 25 days holiday, private healthcare and our company flexible benefits scheme.