Project Manager Agile/Operational/Business Transformation
Project Manager (Agile/Programme Manager/Delivery/Operational Transformation/Business Transformation)
London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Southampton
I’m looking for several Project Managers (Agile/Programme Manager/Delivery/Operational Transformation/Business Transformation) at both mid and senior levels to join one of the most influential transformation firms in the UK.
This FTSE100 client have bid, won and are now delivering several high profile Business and Operational Transformation projects across multiple sectors and so are very keen to see Project Managers (Agile/Programme Manager/Delivery/Operational Transformation/Business Transformation) to assist with their complex IT lead Business Transformation programmes.
My client delivers some of the most complex business transformation pieces in both the public and private sectors, including central and local government, justice, security, financial services, retail, utilities and defence.
We’re looking for PM’s who have led and delivered cost-saving programmes for external clients.
Key duties as a Project Manager (Agile/Programme Manager/Delivery/Operational Transformation/Business Transformation):
- Delivery of client-facing project management assignments according to the role to which you are appointed, (May also perform Team Manager and Project Support roles).
- Direct and motivate the project team
- Plan and monitor the project
- Take responsibility for overall progress and use of resources and initiate corrective action where necessary
- Liaise with any suppliers or account managers
- Be responsible for project administration
- Manage the risks, including the development of contingency plans
The perfect candidates will have:
- Significant Business Transformation experience, IT & Operational transformation experience also desirable
- Leading teams of a minimum 10 people, and managing multi-million pound budgets
- Prince2 practitioner
- Agile experience
For more information please don’t hesitate to contact Matthew Jackson on . Alternatively you can email your CV directly to
Location: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Southampton
Agency: Anson McCade
Salary: £45,000 - £75,000 + Car Allowance + Matched Pension + Bonus + Health/Insurance Benefits
Contact: Matthew Jackson
Telephone / Email: /