A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Legal Cashier with a reputable law firm based in the Surrey area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the smooth running of the firm by attending to the financial transactions arising from the work of the firm and its internal operation will also be expected
- Work with fee earners to achieve the cash-collection targets set
- Updating senior personnel as to current debtor position
- Answer queries and enquiries
- Ensure that payments are correctly allocated
- Submit draft claim forms
- Carrying out enforcements of judgements
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Knowledge of Solicitor Accounting Rules
- Several years experience in the legal industry as a Legal Cashier
- Strong Credit Control experience
On offer is a competitive salary of £30,000 - £34,000.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.