Audit And Accounts Senior Swiss Cottage
Our client is a mid-tier accountancy firm, located near to Swiss Cottage.
As an Audit and Accounts Senior,you’ll be producing accurate draft accounts with minimal outstanding queries, together with a well-presented accounts / audit file in a timely and methodical manner.
- Preparing accounts from client portfolio within specified budget timescale;
- Occasionally supervising semi-senior and junior staff, when providing additional support to the Audit/Accounts Senior;
- Preparing VAT returns from time to time;
- Preparing management accounts from time to time;
- Managing general office-based day-to-day duties.
- Qualified ACA / ACCA, or qualified by experience;
- Wide-ranging experience of accounts preparation;
- Up-to-date working knowledge of financial reporting, accounting standards, auditing standards, and company law;
- Good, basic knowledge of corporate and personal tax;
- Advanced user of Sage and QuickBooks software;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines;
- Flexible attitude.
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, we want to hear from you.
Kingsley Hamilton People is an equal opportunities employer.