Business Development Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
Business Development Manager, upto £40K basic+commission.
Our client creates unique, incredibly innovative solutions to help the world’s biggest brands, events, sports, venue and broadcasters do amazing things with their content and connect with their audience!
Their solutions combine cutting edge broadcast, network, production and giant display technologies with 25 years of experience and innovative thinking.
They work with global events, brands, sports clubs, federations and broadcasters. They specialise in 4 key areas:- Technology, Broadcast, Engineering and Media to provide industry leadership across a diverse portfolio of services - Outdoor Giant LED Screen being one of them!! Our client operates the world’s largest fleet of mobile LED screens - Events have included The British Formula One GP, The London Marathon and the Grand National just to name a few!
Due to continued success in this area, they are looking to hire a Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager is responsible for all aspects of direct sales of the products and services within the Systems Installations division, in order to meet individual and team targets and achieve the business objectives.
The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for securing appointment bookings, delivering product demonstrations, producing quotes/proposals, managing negotiations and liaising with the operational delivery team in order to deliver services and products that exceed client expectations.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- To develop productive sales pipelines in order to manage the effective development of new business sales.
- To promote and sell the portfolio of the products and services and solutions directly to new customers.
- To research and develop new markets and opportunities, maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of industry developments.
- To help refine the sales strategy for the product, assisting in the formulation of marketing strategy and implementation in order to ensure the delivery of individual and team sales targets.
- To be proactive within the market place and assist in the planning and growth of the department.
- To manage all incoming enquiries in a professional and timely manner, to proactively make appointments in order to enable the consistent delivery of sales.
- To produce accurate and timely management information on activity, opportunities and confirmed business.
- To maximise all opportunities for the benefit of the Group, ensuring full awareness of cross selling opportunities.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Proven new business sales ability
- A strong understanding of business principles and developing strategy.
- Commercial acumen and the aptitude to recognise business opportunities.
- A track record in achieving sales targets.
- Experience of focusing on the delivery of a high quality sales process and business profit.
- Track record in the delivery of B2B sales across different industries.
- Experience of negotiating with senior stakeholders up to, and including, Chief Executive and Director Level.
- Conversant with all Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- High level of numeracy and literacy.
- Full UK driving licence.
For more information about this role please get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.