Sales Manager - Top Tier Developer - London
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced New Build Sales professional looking for that next step forward, but not finding anywhere to go?
Perhaps you are a highly experienced estate agency sales manager looking to transfer their skills into the growing new homes market?
Maybe you are already a sales manager in a boutique company and you want to join a heavyweight powerhouse to put yourself in the corporate spotlight?
This is a rare chance for you, as a capable property professional, to join a leading developer with huge career growth possible, and visibility within the entire building process.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Salary package between £40-60k dependent on experience, plus bonuses.
- Ongoing training and support for you to continue in your career growth.
- Open and transparent management policy for you to share and trade ideas
- Exposure to high quality prime London developments
- General management of the sales team
- Overseeing and supporting all sales
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to produce results and meet/exceed sales targets.
- Oversee all sales administration of tenders and contract.
- Review and implement processes and procedures to implement training and increase sales.
- Assist in business development where required.
- Implementation and execution of marketing strategies to attract business to the company.
- Solid experience (5+ years) in OTP / New Build Sales, but residential real estate agents/sales managers will also be considered
- Demonstrated track record of success and longevity
- Excellent and passing on knowledge and building relationships
This is a great opportunity for a property professional who wants to move into the built environment in order to enhance their career. There is huge potential for you to really make a name for yourself in an exciting role that will challenge your sales capability.
Design & Construct guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential and will always meet with you first before submitting your details to any of our clients. Your details will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA), Property Council of Australia, Housing Industry Association (HIA), Master Builders Association (MBA) and Civil Contractors Federation (CCF).
Design & Construct always act in accordance with their Code for Professional Conduct.
Identity and residency checks will be performed to verify work entitlements in Australia.
For further information regarding this position or any other opportunities that we currently have available please contact Lam Duong in confidence on
To view all of Design & Construct's current opportunities please
visit our website www.designandconstruct.com