One of the UK's leading principal contractors is seeking a Health & Safety Manager to be based from Central London, managing a large rail project. This role represents an excellent opportunity to develop your career working with a blue-chip organisation, who have a very strong reputation for HSE culture and performance.
- Implementing and developing SHE strategy and initiatives across your portfolio of projects, building effective and positive relationships with the right stakeholders including site based teams, client representatives, sub-contractors and supply chain, and relevant external authorities
- Responsible for carrying out audit programmes, accident and incident investigations as required, and collate SHE performance data for the production of reports and trend analysis
- Act as a key point of contact for all relevant SHE issues across these projects; leading by example and offering positive, forward-thinking advice and guidance to employees of all levels of the business
- NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent qualification) is required; ideally you will also be working towards CMIOSH status (or already achieved this)
- Relevant SHE experience of working for a principal contractor on large-scale construction or civil engineering projects
- Previous experience working in Rail sector
- Based within a commutable distance of Central London