KS1 Teacher & Subject Leader - Good Primary School - Tower Hamlets
KS1 Teacher & Subject Leader | Good Graded Tower Hamlets School | April or September 2017
Q - Are you a 'Good or Outstanding’ graded KS1 Teacher?
Q - Do you feel that there is no scope for career progression in your current school?
Q - Would you like to sink your teeth into a KS1 Teacher & Subject Leader role?
Yes…? Look no further, Clarus Education have a fantastic opportunity for you!!
Located in Central London, this Good Graded Primary School are looking to appoint an experienced KS1 Primary Teacher with the additional responsibility of Subject Leader.
The 3 Form Entry School are renowned for their 'Outstanding’ behaviour and high staff retention. This is a great opportunity for an outstanding teacher that is looking for a step up and new challenge in their career.
- KS1 Teacher & Subject Leader
- Desirable Year group: Year 1 or 2 (KS1)
- Subject Leader of your choice - Will play to your strengths - Maths, English, Science and Arts
- Leading the subject throughout the school - Setting standards
- Located in the Borough of Tower Hamlets - Central/East London
- April or September 2017 start - Permanent - Full Time
- MPS/ UPS plus TLR2 a/b - Inner London pay
- UK Teacher Training Qualification - QTS
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Clear strength in chosen Subject Leader role
- Fantastic curriculum knowledge
- Must be able to communicate effectively with staff members
- You must be an individual that is looking for the next step in your career, and a challenge
- Previous 'Good or Outstanding’ lesson observations
- Graded 'Good’ in latest Ofsted report
- Dedicated SLT - Clear CPD in place
- Creative and focused ethos
- 3 Form Entry - Mixed gender and ethnic
- High staff retention rates
- Above average SAT’s results - Major focus for the school
- Located in the Borough of Tower Hamlets
- 3 Minute walk from the Tube Station - District and Central Line - Zone 2
Think this Primary School and opportunity sounds appealing to you? Get in touch!
The School are looking to organise chats and lesson observations now! Apply with an updated CV and a member of Clarus Education could be in touch within 48 hours!