CRM Data Analyst
5 days left
- Full Time
CRM Data Analyst,
My client is a rapidly expanding digital media production company. They are going through an exciting growth phase and now looking for a CRM Data Analyst to come and join the team.
We are seeking an experience CRM Data Analyst that will join this business and be integral to shape the future of their products. You will be responsible for optimising their existing data collection and putting in place a new strategy and delivering on that strategy.
- Implementation and execution of the CRM data development strategy
- Data planning, analysis and reporting, covering campaign and customer base analytics.
- Creating reports and setting up reporting KPIs
- Responsible for creation of reporting dashboards
- Driving salesforce integration
- Proactively support all departments such as sales, marketing and production development with their understanding of the CRM objectives.
- Act as a source of professional expertise and have principal accountability for continuously evaluating models, systems and sources of information, mitigating potential for risk and ensuring fit for purpose
- Devising, implementing, and analysing A/B tests for features and products
- Have experience in building and applying customer behavioural segmentation solutions
- Have strong acquisition marketing experience - knowledge of targeting, converting and engaging customers
- Experience in CRM data planning and data query management in eCommerce
- Experience analysing and reporting on online digital campaigns
- Have experience of creating data strategies that drive commercial benefit
- Detailed understanding of optimization of program targeting and design
- Strong analytical and process driven with an attention for detail
- Data driven with ability to demonstrate experience working in such an environment
- Experience with salesforce integration.
- Experience with Tableau, GA or other data tools.
- Good understanding of Pardot
- Experience in 3rd party salesforce portal creation will be an advantage.
Experience and skills
- Over 3 years’ experience in data analysis in a digital eCommerce environment.
- An ability and desire to contribute individually
- Demonstrable experience working and communicating effectively across organisational structures and multiple management levels.
- Demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment while prioritising and managing multiple responsibilities
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels and serve as a role model for teamwork
- Ability to understand and deal well with multiple stakeholders remaining flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrable creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to manage difficult stakeholders.
- Ability to travel to the Scotland office as per business requirements.
- Experience of working in AGILE environments is essential