Management Accountant £30k-£35k
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client a global name within the Media world, are recruiting for an experienced Management Accountant to join their lively accounts team.
Reporting to the Group FP&A manager, the Management Accountant will be responsible for monitoring spend and aiding the preparation of their respective budgets / forecasts.
The role requires an individual who is a real team player, a strong communicator and someone with excellent attention to detail.
- Monthly reconciliation and analysis of P&L
- Produce monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries
- Prepare payroll information / Journals
- Completion of balance sheets reconciliations
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts
- Part/Newly Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent);
- Proven management accounting experience gained within a Media organisation;
- Proficient experience within Excel (Pivot Tables, formulas, data linking etc);
- A strong understanding of reconciliations
- Good knowledge of budgets and forecasting
- Strong people, diplomacy and communication skills as you will be dealing with key stakeholders
- Good team player with the ability to multi-task;
- Extremely passionate with infectious enthusiasm;
- Ability to work under pressure with strong attention to detail;
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.