IT Project Manager - Azure, SharePoint, O365, Cloud
4 days left
- Full Time
Strong IT Project Management experience, Microsoft Projects - SharePoint / Azure / O365 / Cloud
IT Project Manager, with a strong project management background across a variety of Microsoft technology projects including SharePoint, Azure and Office 365 and hosted & cloud infrastructure solutions, is required for an IT organisation based in Southampton, Hampshire, paying up to £45,000.
Working for a leading technology organisation, the IT Project Manager will be part of the technical project management and delivery function you will be working on delivering a range of technical Microsoft projects covering infrastructure, software, SharePoint, Azure, Office 365, hosted & cloud solutions. You will come from a strong project management background across a variety of infrastructure & software projects, including SharePoint, Office 365, Azure & Cloud projects.
- Strong IT Project Management experience
- Strong varied experience across Microsoft projects - SharePoint, Azure, Office 365 & Cloud
- Strong background across infrastructure & software projects
- Project management qualification, Prince2, PMP, Agile etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication skills
This position is looking to start ASAP and will be paying from £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits, depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this IT Project Manager position, then please forward your CV for call for further information.
To be considered for this position you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.