3 days left
- Full Time
Salary: circa £22,000 - Depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 07:30 - 16:30 (30 Minute Lunch - Free Lunch Provided) On-site Parking
Our Client is an established family business within the construction industry, who due to on-going success are currently seeking an additional member of the team to work along side ans co-ordinate sales appointments.
Developing the initial calls into an appointment for our Business Development Managers (BDM) to meet and sell to the customer face to face.
However, occasionally situations may arise that require the post holder to perform other duties or tasks as may be reasonably requested by the Sales Director.
- Outbound appointment making calls to confirm customer visits for BDM
- Diary Management for each BDM
- Scheduling customer visits each week in line with targets set
- Typing pre-visit notes for the sales team
- Preparing visit agendas and discussion points for each visit
- Liaising with Marketing to ensure BDM's have sufficient marketing material
- CRM - Uploading details of activities and processing the action points.
Advanced knowledge of proven and effective sales techniques (Training will be provided).
- Current knowledge of construction industry in the UK
- In-depth evidence of effective sales negotiations.
- Well spoken, articulate and highly motivated to succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build new customer relationships.
- A driven, tenacious and persuasive character to assist the business to achieve their targets.
- At least 1- 2 years' experience in a sales environment