Data Analyst - SQL
Data Analyst/Reporting Analyst (SQL)
£30,000 + Benefits
If you are a Graduate or Data Analyst in your early career looking for the next exciting step, this could be the role for you! A successful, tech-savvy Not For Profit is looking for a data analyst to join their forward thinking company, based in the heart of London. The company is looking for a dynamic individual to be a part of processing large and interesting customer data-sets. You will be identifying trends and patterns, using reporting tools to present back to business stakeholders. If you are a data analyst at the beginning of your career looking to take the next step this could be the role for you!
THE ROLE - BI Analyst/Data Analyst
As Data Analyst, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think in an innovative manner
- Ability to tackle problems confidently and present solutions
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting and analysis processes are met
- Process, analyse and manipulate datasets using SQL
- Identify patterns, trends and present actionable insights from large datasets
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Data Analyst will have:
- Strong SQL
- Confident presenting reports to stakeholders
- Fantastic communication skills
- Confident delivering actionable insight and solutions
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.
SQL, Tableau, Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Excel, Analytics, Qlikview, SSRS, Qlikview, Data analyst, Power BI , Spotfire, Business Analyst, Insight Analyst, Insight