5 days left
- Full Time
This role will work alongside another payroll officer and report into the Shared Services Finance Manager. The key purpose of this role to ensure the effective delivery of 4 payrolls per month and that team members are paid correctly, information is reconciled and correctly inputted and reported on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for maintenance and production of non-contract and sessional payrolls
- Able to do HMRC calculations.
- Maintenance and updating of payroll data files for team members
- Checking new team members P45 / new starters form details and entering on to payroll system
- Preparing period end report for payroll payment for approval by Shared Services Finance Manager
- Preparation, reconciliation and submission of company Month End and Year End Real Time Information returns
- Liaison with HM Revenue & Customs and Contributions Agency to ensure compliance with current Income Tax and National Insurance legislation
- Dealing with team members queries
The successful candidate must have the following qualities:
- Previous experience of working in a payroll environment, working with in excess of 250 employees
- Educated to GCSE level in Maths
- Experience in using various computer packages, including MS Word and Excel
- CIPP qualified or qualified by experience
This role is to start asap.