OPERATIONS MANAGER START UP COMPANY- CANARY WHARF-£37K!
4 days left
- Full Time
My client, one of the newest and most exciting Online Estate Agencys has asked me to recruit for an operations manager role.
If you are someone who demonstrates superior communication skills, loves project management and playing an integral role in growing a start up business without compromising on quality - then we need you. If the thought of looking at business processes and identifying ways in which things can be done better; faster and more efficiently; working alongside key stakeholders, suppliers and staff; and finding creative ways to problem solve, makes you whoop with delight, then apply for our Operations Manger position today!
The position requires you to work as part of a small but powerful team, responsible for being the interface/bridge between the tech team and the rest of the company. This role will require you to work directly with the Chief Operating Officer and Head of Operations on multiple projects at any given time. You will need to be efficient, positive, self-motivated and resilient.
Areas of Accountability:
- Act as a Project Manager as required by the business, planning and managing the delivery of the overall project to time and quality targets.
- Responsible for the creation, development and adoption of business and operational processes.
- Review in house systems and process flows with views to improve efficiency.
- Creation of operations function in line with COO direction
- Define reporting requirements and implement, including exception reporting for in-house systems.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to achieve targets set.
- Communicating the technical needs of each of the three vertical to the tech team and deliberating on which of these needs get prioritised first, alongside COO and Head of Operations.
- Supplier and vendor management alongside the Supply Chain Manager.
- Integration of supplier processes and systems.
- Shared responsibility for Customer Service team alongside Head of Operations as instructed.
- Ad hoc project work.
- From a strong Operations background
- Solid technical understanding of a digital business
- Knowledge of process flow and analytics
- Excellent analytical skills
- Successful record of project management
- Experience of working with Salesforce and Service Cloud systems
- Good excel knowledge
- An exceptional standard of written & verbal communication.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- A highly motivated attitude and an ability to work independently, yet function within a team environment
- An excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage a diverse range of stakeholders, both technical and managerial.
- Experience of working in a start up
- Experience of working in Property
- Experience of working across multi-functional and remote teams
- Professional, highly motivated, diligent and confident individual
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Gets satisfaction from making a difference and exceeding customer expectations
- Is energetic and willing to roll up their sleeves
- A strong work ethic
- Interest in technology and passionate about start-ups
What They Offer
- Working with a fun; dynamic and energetic team
- Opportunity to have direct involvement within a business that is growing very quickly
- 25 days holiday
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience, up to £37,000
- Free pizza for lunch every last Friday of the month
If you feel this job is for you please contact for more details