Working in our clients Shared Service Centre, supporting the delivery of wide scale efficiencies, supplier reduction and cost savings across their global business. You will be supporting the Indirect Procurement team in the development and implementation of category and sourcing strategies.
Supporting the sourcing Category managers by analysing spend and benchmarking current and potential new suppliers. Preparing and sending pricing requests and documentation. If you are keen to develop a long term career in Procurement, Training and support will be given by the Category Managers. This role is a great development opportunity.
- Involvement in procurement related process improvements and standardisation programmes across categories
- Streamline Supply Chain aiming for improved service and cost reductions
- Support strategy development and implementation of and procurement associated initiatives
- Help with negotiation preparation.
- Data Entry.
- Support & participate in Supplier Scorecard Data Review
- Meeting with suppliers and adding them to the Purchasing system
- Meeting with stakeholders
- System Support
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Preferably some experience in investigating and consolidating price negotiation documentation
- Preferably some experience adding suppliers to Purchasing System
- Supporting process improvements
- Excellent with customer/supplier relations with strong customer service orientation
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and work with various stakeholders.
- Demonstrable business analytical and problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail, i.e. the ability to structure an approach to work.
- Ability to work well under time constraints and with multiple projects
- Good organisational skill
- Manage multiple priorities within established deadlines
- Highly self-motivated with initiative
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, working knowledge of Microsoft Project is a plus
- Experience in P2P software such as Coupa or equivalent would be desirable.
- Purchasing Admin or Finance skills would be desirable