Property Maintenance Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting on behalf of our client - a Property business based in Farnborough for a Maintenance Assistant to look after their portfolio of residential properties.
The properties are based in Farnborough, Hampshire and the surrounding area, such as Camberley, Aldershot, Guildford, Woking and Basingstoke so the successful candidates must hold a full, clean UK Driving License as the role includes use of a company van during working hours to travel to these locations.
The successful Maintenance Assistant will have experience of being practical and a good problem solver.
Day to day tasks could include:
- General, light maintenance duties, such as changing light bulbs
- Assembly of furniture, such as 'flat-pack’ items
- Removal of broken furniture and unwanted items
- Painting and decorating of the properties
- Keeping a close eye on all aspects of the properties and making sure high standards are maintained
- Adhering to all health and safety procedures
Working hours are either Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday on an alternate rota basis with hours of 10am - 6.30pm.
If you have previous experience of working as a Caretaker or 'handy’ person and feel you have the practical skills to work in this busy and varied role - apply today!
Search more opportunities on our website and on social using #WeAreFused
Fused Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities agency.