Property Reporting Accountant - London
7 days left
- Full Time
Property Reporting Accountant - OUR CLIENT is a growing niche sector, specialist who outsources the financial and accounting functions for a select real estate client base. As both they and their clients continue to expand, they are now looking to take on a qualified accountant to work closely with their finance manager in reporting to a variety of clients and on their funds.
THE ROLE: This will entail:
- Overseeing three funds with assets under management in excess of one billion pounds.
- Assuming responsibility for all reporting requirements, including year-end accounts (IFRS and UKGAAP), quarterly bank reporting, investor and JV reporting.
- Working closely with clients to understand their business.
- Performing analysis of financial information and working closely with the client in delivering financial information.
- Preparing management accounts for smaller deals.
- Assisting the financial manager in performing review of management accounts.
THE PERSON - You will ideally be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA from a practice background with specific reporting experience gained in a real estate/property environment. You should definitely have previous UKGAAP and IFRS exposure (incl. FRS 102). Additionally, strong Excel skills are important as is Sage experience. You should thrive working in a team whilst also being able to drive forward your own work.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.