Graduate Foreign Exchange Sales Consultant
7 days left
- Full Time
Position: Graduate Foreign Exchange Sales Consultant
Salary: £22,000 + bonus (35K Yr1 OTE)
Start date: Immediate
Our client, one of the most respected names in the foreign exchange industry is looking for a number of Graduate FX Sales Consultants to join their expanding team in London. They focus on helping clients effectively and efficiently send and receive payments internationally, this is done through management of the risk associated to foreign currency movements. This opportunity will see you take the first step into the largest asset class in the world, foreign exchange. Target driven candidates will thrive on working with the businesses clients range from FTSE100 to SME’s businesses.
As their Sales Consultant, you will:
- Be in charge of supporting our client's junior and senior traders
- Guide clients through the account opening process.
- Be provided with Full training, which include weekly and monthly team meetings, with ongoing support from the head of desk
- Identify and qualify new business prospects
- Have Ongoing incentives to help you reach your career potential
Your Profile: Are you the following?
- Articulate, ambitious, hungry and strongly interested in sales
- Passionate about finance
- Self-motivated and able to work in an energetic team environment.
- Able to communicate to various levels of Corporate Businesses confidently and with a professional manner.
- Truly money driven and target oriented
If you are excited by this opportunity and you meet the criteria then we want to hear from you now. Please contact Djamel Rerizani @graduate-fasttrack.co.uk at Graduate Fasttrack.
Sales is a fantastic option for individuals who have a huge money motivation, as well as want to progress rapidly in the job. Unlike any other industry, sales is meritocratic, therefore within the sales market you can work your way up without having been at the company long. Not only does sales give you the opportunity to earn huge sums of money, but being in sales allows you to get out what you put in. There are plenty of industries inside sales that you will be able to work in, whether it’s from media sales, IT sales, Financial sales, delegate sales and business intelligence sales… Graduate Fasttrack provide them all!
Graduate Fasttrack receive thousands of sales applications every single month, and therefore we are looking for the candidates who really want to enter the sales industry, as well as want to do well in sales. Being a very tough industry to succeed in, sales will need a candidate who is hard working, resilient and competitive. Without these attributes, you’ll find it tough to succeed in sales.
If you think the high end business to business sales marketing is for you, then send your application in and tell us why sales is for you!