Marketing Executive - Central London
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client an international moving company based in central London is seeking a Marketing Executive to join their team.
Marketing Executive (Digital Marketeer & Brand Management)
- Ensure brand management across the group
- Assist with creation and production of marketing materials
- Manage online activities, e.g. corporate website, extranet, client websites, social media
- Assist with market research as appropriate, including competitor analysis
- Provide general administration support, printing, binding, filing, stock control, etc.
- Support other departments within Group when required.
- Creation of content for social media and the blog.
- Proofreading and editing of a regular industry newsletter.
- Editing and creating copy for a range of corporate documents
- Creation and distribution of mail shots using pure360
- Knowledge of Google analytics, Google ad works and Google Webmaster
- Experience with SEO/SEM marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Knowledge of HTML, Java Script and advanced word and PowerPoint skills
- AD-hoc sales support, e.g. editing sales presentations in PowerPoint and sales proposals in Word.
- Tender Support
- Manage the corporate brand, internal and external
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company including media and blogs
- Preparing interesting written copy for the website, social networks, mail shots and email marketing campaign copy
- Ensure that all company online and offline marketing products are consistent with branding
- Devising all artwork for the group including adverts, brochures, leaflets, one off promotional materials, newsletters,
- calendars company profiles, sales presenters, event marketing etc.
- Point of contact for all outsourced projects to ensure brand consistency and design
- Event marketing
- Support tender proposals
- Maintenance of online activities: Intranet, websites, web zones, social media, email marketing
- Liaise directly with clients from project brief to completion
- Provide ideas and suggestions for improvements within the team e.g. workflows, designs, branding etc.
- Responding to sales & marketing needs across the Group
- Support Sales & Marketing department with corporate activities
Skills & Experience
- Must have strong design experience and be able to design all artwork for the group from scratch
- Creative ability and mind-set
- A digital marketing background
- Qualification in Marketing would be advantageous; i.e. Marketing degree
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills, both written and oral
- Ability to manage projects within deadlines to their effective completion
- Knowledge of some of the following software; Adobe Flash, Acrobat Pro, Pure360, Photoshop, Dreamweaver,
- InDesign, Illustrator, Joomla and the whole Microsoft Office suite
In return the successful candidate will be offered a salary up to £27,000 plus further benefits.
If you wish to apply, please contact the removals team of Flame Recruit Limited quoting reference 2010