Major Donor Fundraiser £30K
3 days left
- Full Time
My client is the UK’s leading Christian media house. They broadcast Radio nationwide on digital radio, Freeview and online as well as Gospel on radio in London and online. They also publish magazines serving the Christian community, in print and digital editions.
This is a face to face Fundraising role, the position holder will work towards achieve agreed objectives by developing relationships.
- Implement agreed Major Donor Fundraising strategies.
- Management of a personal portfolio of key donors & prospects.
- Responsibility for all aspects of the donor journey including research, cultivation, briefing, gift ask and stewardship phases per prospect.
- Achieve donation targets by growing support from existing major donors, as well as identifying and securing new Major Donors
- Maximising on the Fundraising events programme to network and prospect.
- Conduct ongoing desk-based research on prospecting making use of the extensive database of relationships.
- Contribute to the regional Fundraising strategy.
- Manage & maintain Portfolio on the donor database, ensuring accuracy and consistency across the records.
- Provide general and occasional administrative support to the Fundraising team.
- Degree educated.
- Member of Institute of Fundraising (desirable but not essential).
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar Fundraising role with experience of face to face cultivation of support in Community, Corporate or Major Donor.
- Good demonstrable experience in target driven Fundraising.
- Experience of working in a busy, high pressured environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - spoken, written & face to face.
- Experience in relationship building with a natural ability to adapt appropriately to different audiences