7 days left
- Full Time
Due to internal promotion, our client is looking to hire an experienced auditor to join its well established and highly regarded audit team in Ipswich.
Their client portfolio is a mix of client types and would require someone to have a diverse skill set in the audit market, the role offers variety and a chance to work with Some of East Anglia's most significant businesses.This diverse role offers real scope to further develop your existing accounting skills as well as your external profile.
- Overseeing day to day work on client engagements; mentoring and developing team members
- Reviewing assignments and working papers, providing constructive feedback to team members
- Client interaction, including communicating engagement progress, problems, financial information and other business concerns
- Participating in networking and building client relationships
- Monitoring engagement profitability - billings and collections
Skills and Experience required:
- You must be ICAEW/ACCA qualified or QBE, with recent UK practice based experience.
- Thorough knowledge of audit work with prior experience of planning and leading audits.
- Good all round knowledge of audit and accounting software packages.
- Previous experience of leading audit teams including training, mentoring, and supervising students in their day to day work.
- Proven background in effectively managing a client portfolio.
- Flexible and willing to undertake some travel plus overnight stays away from home.
Offering an attractive salary with many benefits in a friendly working environment. We have an extensive in-house training programme for all staff.
Synonyms: Audit Executive, Audit Principal, Corporate Services Senior, Corporate Services Executive, Corporate Services Manager, Corporate Services Client Manager
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.