6 days left
- Full Time
As the SOX Analyst you must understand the practice of audit testing. Can identify testing populations, samples sizes and documentation required to test the effectiveness of controls. On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the Risk and Controls matrix is up to date, including the addition of and deletion of controls and designing test scripts for new controls
- Managing the timetable for controls testing to ensure testing is completed on a quarterly basis
- Acting as the controls expert, training, advising and assisting the business in delivering first class testing on time
- Own the reporting preparation for the UK Finance Director and UK Executive Board
- Managing the remediation plans, ensuring that they are completed on time
- Collating Information and Reporting Adept at analysing detailed data and presenting results in a clear concise manner
To be successful in your application for the SOX Analyst position; you will be:
- Naturally curious, challenges the norm, whilst being receptive and considerate to other ways of approaching things.
- ACCA/ACA or CIMA pat-qualified/qualified or have worked within a similar finance & accounting role with a particular focus around SOX & Controls
- Comfortable in communicating and handling difficult situations.
- Confident in communicating to senior stakeholders both internally and externally of the organisation.