Front End Web Developer
Our client is a fast growing innovative digital company operating a portfolio of industry leading websites in the Film, Television and Theatre industry.
Established in 2003, Their websites revolutionised the way Actors and Film Crew find work. The company now has 22 staff comprised mainly of Website Administrators, Marketing, Sales and an in-house
Ideally we are after someone who is a talented front-end developer / web designer to help revitalise the appearance and UX/UI of our network of arts and media websites and our communication (including email and social media).
This role will be part of the development team and be responsible for:
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to the development team.
- Creating wireframes, user flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Converting designs into clean, semantic, modular front-end code using HTML5, CSS3.
- All code must be W3C valid!
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standard
- Proven web design experience with portfolio of previous work
- ?Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- ?W3C best coding practices
- ?Competent in understanding colour, graphic design and the flow of information
- ?Strong communication skills and team player
- Good organisational ?and time-management skills.
- Basic understanding of PHP.
Salary: 45 -55k DOE