Client Relationship Executive
Vigeo Eiris is currently seeking a Client Relationship Executive to support existing clients, the smooth delivery of services and the activities of account managers from our London office.
This is an exciting time to be joining us. Following the acquisition of EIRIS in London by Vigeo in Paris in December 2015, the organisation has continued to grow in size and scope, and will be developing coverage and products fast over the coming year.
The role will assist with the set-up of new clients, generate various reports and handle client queries, passing on technical queries of a complex nature. You will work closely with other staff members across the organisation in your role to support clients and the delivery of services.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, organisation and administrative skills
- Able to prioritise your workload, meet agreed deadlines and ensure that actions agreed upon are complete, while coping with a significant level of interruptions
- Able to follow complex processes as part of resolving issues for clients and ensuring high quality service delivery
- Able to work on your own (referring appropriate matters to your line manager) and effective in working with other team members to resolve issues for clients
- Proactive and constructive in working towards personal and team objectives
- Helpful telephone manner
- Office IT skills: intermediate user of Word and PowerPoint. Basic database software experience. Intermediate to advanced user of Excel. Familiar with Outlook or a similar email programme and use of the internet
- Able to learn new software applications and become familiar with our product range
- Good verbal and numerical reasoning skills
- Able to manage a complex work plan/schedule involving other people and clients which meet agreed objectives and deadlines
- Able to analyse and understand what a client or enquirer wants including their motivations and any constraints they may be under
- Solution oriented with good problem solving skills
- Team oriented with a can-do approach to tasks
12 month fixed term initially
From £27,411 pa
If shortlisted you will be invited for an interview.
Closing date for applications: 23rd January 2017. Interviews will be in week commencing 30th January 2017.
Only candidates who have the right to work in the UK will be considered for this position.
Vigeo Eiris is committed to equality of opportunity.
About Vigeo Eiris:
Vigeo Eiris is a global provider of environmental, social and governance (ESG) research to investors and public and private corporates.
Vigeo Eiris offers two types of services through separate business units:
- Vigeo Eiris rating, offers a large range of products and services designed for all kind of investors and covering all sustainable and ethical investment practices.
- Vigeo Eiris enterprise works with organisations of all sizes, from all sectors, public and private, to support them in the integration of ESG criteria into their business functions and strategic operations.
Vigeo Eiris methodologies and rating services adhere to the strictest quality standards and have been certified to the independent ARISTA® standard.
Vigeo Eiris is present in Paris, London, Boston, Brussels, Casablanca, Milan, Montreal, Santiago and Tokyo and has a team of 200. The agency works with partners through its "Vigeo Eiris Global Network" in every continent.