3 days left
- Full Time
Victor's Drinks is bringing a new way of home-drinking to the world with a range of make-it-yourself drinks. This exciting company is looking to change the landscape of social drinking for young people and needs great people to join the team.
As Victor’s Drinks is made up of a small team, this role has plenty of variety day to day.
Primarily, the applicant shall assume responsibility for the development, project management and maintenance of the Victor’s Drinks websites in all territories and ensure they are PC, mobile and tablet compatible.
The applicant will also be tasked with creating an App for customers to be able to track their progress as well as enabling the business to interact with customers.
There will be a number of other IT based projects that come up over time which will ensure the applicant has a diverse and satisfying range of tasks. Full experience is not necessary, a competent and motivated applicant is very important to us, and we will fully support the applicant with any relevant learning required for the role.
Requirements of the role:
- Strong work ethic
- Strong technical ability
- Passionate about their work
- Relationship building skills
- Personable character
- Intellectually stimulating projects
- Fast paced and highly rewarding environment where the work you do will have a direct impact on the success of the business as a whole
- Unrivalled career diversity
- £25,000 pa
- Discretionary bonus (based on company and personal performance) up to 15% of annual salary
- £2,000 personal development fund/annum
- Based at Shoreditch office