Sussex Recruitment are seeking an ICT technician for their busy client, based in Hastings.
The role is to provide technical support and maintenance as follows:
- Log and book in help-desk calls, issuing job numbers according to priority
- Provide IT help over the telephone resolving basic queries and issues
- Diagnose and resolve basic faults with hardware, software and the network
- Create, delete and up-grade user accounts and permissions as required
- Ensure IT security is maintained and not compromised
Knowledge & Experience required includes:
- In depth technical knowledge of ICT, both hardware and software
- Understand the importance and principles of performance monitoring
- Knowledge of monitoring the performance of ICT systems and related problem solving
- Knowledge of stock control and basic financial planning
- Experience of providing ICT support within a customer focussed setting
This role will suit somebody with a keen interest in IT and a sound knowledge of problem solving IT basic faults. A Level 3 qualification in IT would be desirable but is not essential. Own transport is essential for this role.
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.