Group Financial Accountant- Business Transformation
A global and well-established manufacturing company based in the heart of London, are looking for a Group Financial accountant to join their growing and dynamic team.
Over the next 2-3 years the business will be going under major transformation including within its Finance funtcion. This will enable you the opportunity to be involved in business process change and be a part of shaping the controls, compliance and reporting agendas.
- Take responsibility for month end procedures and supporting the production of the Group accounts.
- Manage the monthly consolidation process of the group figures for a multinational business.
- Be responsible for the creation of all management board packs that are distributed to the Group Management Team on a monthly basis.
- Ensure subsidiaries are compliant with local statutory and Group policies, under guidance from the Group Finance Manager.
- Ad hoc analysis and project work when required
- Implement control standards for internal and external audit requirements by liaising with external auditors to streamline processes
- Treasury - preparation of group cash flow forecasts and placing hedge contracts
- Tax - review of quarterly tax packs making sure they are filled in accurately and adequate tax planning across the group is achieved. Including the creation of an IFRS compliant tax note
- Act as the main point of contact, in support of CFO and Group Finance Manager, for external tax advisor in the UK and overseas geographies, supporting local finance leads as needed
- Ensure appropriate on-going training is delivered to global finance teams to ensure local statutory compliance and compliance with Group policies
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Strong Excel skills
- FMCG PQE experience
- Experience of group reporting, designing and operating advanced financial control environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven track record of group accounting within a matrix organisation
Please apply now for further information about this exciting opportunity.