Event Marketing Coordinator
5 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Event Marketing Coordinator to work for one of the most unique membership organisations in the middle of Mayfair, a stone’s away from the Buckingham Palace. The main focus of an Event Marketing Coordinator role is to plan, organise and implement strategic marketing campaigns to effectively drive awareness of the Royal Aeronautical Society’s Events programme and create demand for our growing range of Conferences and Events. The role is responsible for creating, publishing and promoting a diverse range of content via off-line and digital marketing channels in order to achieve event objectives and targets.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Assist with creating marketing strategies to deliver cross-channel marketing campaigns in line with the event objectives.
• Work with the Events Team and other relevant departments to develop and execute a marketing plan for each event/project through interpretation of detailed event briefs and proposals.
• Design and produce marketing material relating to the portfolio of events using InDesign software (including print and digital adverts, graphics, brochures, posters).
• Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms & materials including websites, social media, emails and brochures.
• Create and regularly upload and update content on RAeS social media channels and on the website, adhering to brand and tone of voice. • Engage in email marketing and take responsibility for planning and scheduling communications across the organisation.
• Manage and segment data, identifying gaps, researching and developing new data sources and implementing a data build plan.
• Provide support in the pre and post event marketing to generate leads and achieve delegate and guest targets.
• Measure web traffic, engagement and monitor SEO. This should include link tracking analysis and reports.
• Collate up to date information on current industry trends and competitor activity.
• Relevant degree or equivalent marketing qualification
• Experience in working in a similar role ideally within a membership services environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to a very high standard (written, verbal and via presentations)
• Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with both internal and external clients and have resilience to deal with senior level clients
• Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Advanced knowledge of Social Media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
• Proficient knowledge of CRM system
• Flexible, quick thinker, highly organised can deal with tight deadlines and a demanding environment
• Confident and proactive approach, prepared to take a hands on approach
What we offer: In return we offer free lunches, attractive health and pension schemes as well as salary of £24,000 per annum.