New and Used Car Sales Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Role: New and Used Car Sales Manager for Prestige Car Dealership
Location: West London
Salary: Up to £30,000 Basic, OTE £60,000 plus Company car, pension etc
Our Client is looking for an experienced Sales Manager for their prestige dealership in West London. Part of one of the UKs biggest Multi-franchise car groups, they offer a fantastic environment for someone looking to work with one of the most valued manufacturers in the world.
The successful candidate would be overseeing New, Used and Fleet departments consisting of 5 Sales Execs, 2 Business Managers and associated admin functions
To achieve vehicle sales, finance sales, accessory sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating and developing the sales team and ensuring that each customer receives excellent customer service.
As a New Car Sales Manager, your Key Objectives will be to:
- Maintain standards of performance of the sales team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Recruit and select the sales team members in line with organisational and the Dealerships requirements.
- Manage the mix and specification of new products based on sales trends, local market intelligence and the allocation and production constraints.
- Manage the supply of vehicles.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through the understanding and adherence to customer satisfaction indicators within the dealership.
- Implement and develop customer follow up systems and procedures to increase customer loyalty.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing effective and consistent events and campaigns.
- Monitors and evaluates customer needs and competitor activity in the local market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Liaise with other departments to maintain the accuracy of the customer database.
- Regularly communicates and interacts with members of other departments to develop the business.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
Previous Management experience in car sales is essential. This role may suit an experienced Business Manager looking to step up but they must have experience within a dealership as our client are a prestige brand. If you are an experienced New Car Sales Manager then this is a great opportunity to work with a huge worldwide brand.
If you feel you have the experience to bring to this role please apply today and we'll be in touch with more details.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.