Regional & Digital Marketing Executive
A new opportunity has arisen to work as a Regional & Digital Marketing Executive for a reputable and successful company on the outskirts of Winchester.
The main purpose of this role is to report to the Head of Marketing whilst being responsible for managing local marketing activity for a number of regional areas in addition to supporting the Digital Marketing Manager to deliver the online marketing plan. This person will also be called upon to manage ad hoc projects and provide support to Area Managers for tasks such as the provision of uniforms or stationery.
The key duties include:
- Controlling all marketing communications for the region and day to day liaison with creative, media and PR agencies to ensure timely delivery activity
- Working with the Head of Marketing to develop and manage the brand guidelines ensuring all communications in the region adhere to the guidelines
- Overseeing the approval of creative/media requests from Area Managers in conjunction with the Head of Marketing to ensure the local marketing budget is no overspent
- Undertaking various other tasks as and when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good knowledge of the marketing mix and previous marketing experience
- Able to work within a budget
- Customer orientated and results focussed
- Innovative and open to learning
- A marketing qualification is desirable but not essential
This role is a full time, 12 month fixed term contract paying an annual salary of £28,000 - £30,00 depending on the candidate.