Programme Manager, Fixed Term Contract, London
Our client is the UK's leading garden charity and as they approach a period of immense growth and investment in their membership programme, they are working with us to source the right individual to join them as a Programme Manager to implement a CRM based program of improvement across the organisation.
The Programme Manager will work between Sales and Marketing, Fundraising and the IT Teams.
The CRM Programme Manager will link the society’s strategy with the planning and delivery of the Customer Relationship Programme by taking an overview of all the projects and project deliverables and ensuring that the benefits of the programme are delivered by 2020. They will be responsible for the development and delivery of the strategy and systems that will enable the RHS to optimise it’s customer relations over this period and so help the society to achieve their targets and KPIs.
The Programme Manager will also be responsible for setting and controlling the overall programme, project governance standards and the delivery of the Customer Relationship Programme.
The Programme Manager will develop and introduce programme governance, standards and best practice ensuring the Programme Team and key stakeholders are engaged and aware of their roles and responsibilities. They will work with key stakeholders Managers and Project Managers to identify monitor and manage Resource Schedule, You will work with the Project Managers to deliver and manage the Customer Relationship Programme Plan and hold a central register of all projects detailing current project state, planning schedules, project risks, resource assignments and dependencies
Ideal Candidates for this Role
- Will have good leadership skills
- Will be able to demonstrate ability and experience delivering projects and programmes within specific and tight time lines and budgets
- Success at leading and motivating a multi disciplinary team in a changing environment
- Will have an understanding and experience of customer marketing priniciples and the use of insight data to drive customer loyalty
- Will have knowledge of programme development and management
- Understanding of forthcoming data protection legislation.
- Current MSP Practitioner/project management qualification