3 days left
- Full Time
Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client, a leading employer in the area, is looking for a qualified accountant to join their team as Finance Analyst.
This job would suit an ACA, ACCA or ACMA qualified Accountant with a strong academic background and proven commercial exposure in a dynamic and progressive business. Providing financial and commercial support to the Sales, Marketing and Operations teams for the UK business this role requires strong communication and influencing skills coupled with the drive and determination to succeed in a fast paced environment.
The company is one of the most high profile growth companies in the UK in the last 5 years and employs entrepreneurial and charismatic individuals in order to maintain the distinct culture in the company. The fast paced nature of the industry ensures that everyone in the business treats improvement and ongoing development as absolutely critical for success.
The successful individual will be qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or ACMA), most likely from within a fast paced environment who is looking to move into a high growth organisation. Strong IT skills are essential as is the ability to design and implement end to end systems and processes. The proven ability to influence at all levels and cross functionally are also required.
Duties will include:
- Provide analysis and commercial insight relating to the Sales and Operations functions, supporting project delivery, budgeting & forecasting processes and other commercial decision making
- Provide financial reporting on key project spend, understanding key variances to budget and forecasting future costs
- Provide ad hoc analysis to the FD, FC and Commercial Finance Manager
- Build financial models to analyse the impact of new initiatives
- Work closely with BI to facilitate provision of enhanced management information to the UK management and Finance team
- Ensure new developments and revenue streams are accounted for correctly. Work closely with Operations and Sales to deliver and ensure successful implementation
- Prepare monthly cost centre reports for discussion & review with departmental budget holders
- Development and production of KPI Trackers
- Assist with production of the quarterly budgets/reforecasts and liaise with departmental budget holders on variances throughout the year
- Identify issues and support business developments and the effective and efficient improvement of accounting and business systems and processes
- Proactively explore and make recommendations for cost reduction, collaboration and sharing best practice
- Support the team with half year and full year audit
This role will report to the Commercial Finance Manager with a daily working relationship with the Sales and Operations functions and regular interaction with Senior Management team.
For more information about this role or any other Commercial Finance jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact us in confidence, or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY.
Quality, Relevance and Reliability.