International Travel Consultant - Inbound
NL Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a talented Inbound Telesales Advisor within the International Travel Sector.
- £18,000 basic salary
- £25,000 - £30,000 OTE
- Earn up to £80,000 per annum
- Permanent Contract
As a travel consultant you will be responsible for handling inbound calls from prospective travellers and creating tailor-made packages for both leisure holidays and corporate business trips.
The ideal candidate will have to be sales driven and money motivated and have an ideally have an existing interest in travel.
- Handling incoming calls from potential travellers
- Converting enquiries into sales
- Providing excellent customer service
- Building rapport with consumers to generate repeated business
- Using recognised databases and booking systems
- At least two years of sales experience
- Dynamic and highly motivated
- Proven record of meeting targets
- A knowledge of geography and first-hand experience of travelling in a continent outside Europe would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer savvy
- Available to work evening and weekend shifts
- A competitive salary
- Full comprehensive training
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Realistic progression opportunities
- Regular overseas familiarisation trips
If you consider yourself to be switched on, sales oriented and genuinely interested in travel, please apply with your CV today.
You will be contacted within 48 hours if you have passed the initial screening process.