Java QA Automation Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
My client is looking for a QA Engineer with a passion for software testing that exceed customer expectations to join their growing team . You will play a vital part in the creation of an in-house testing team, working with passionate, tech driven and enthusiastic individuals on a day-to-day basis.
Ideally you should have
- 4+years of proven automation testing experience
- Solid experience of Java, Cucumber-JVM, JUnit, TestNG, Selenium and Appium
- Ability to adapt and learn and think dynamically on your feet
- Be well versed in software engineering tools and best practices
- Effective communication skills with both business and technical audiences
- Develop, execute and update test plans and test cases for our app
- Develop and maintain automation test frameworks
- Assist product managers in elaborating the acceptance criteria
- Establish any non-functional requirements such as performance and scalability and their method of validation
- Confirm testability of any development effort upfront with developers before code is written
- Provide input for backlog grooming and scoring
- Carry out exploratory testing and test scenarios to uncover unusual issues.
If this is of interest please reply with your CV ASAP.